Tuesday, September 16, 2008



By the way... yes we certainly did finally let Lexi get her ears pierced.  We talked daddy into it about a week ago.  Lexi was so certain she wanted her ears pierced that she literally marched right into Clarie's at our local mall and almost screamed to the ladies there that she was ready for her earrings.  She also took no time at all deciding that red was just the right color for the earrings she'd be wearing for the next six weeks.  She marched right up to the chair with daddy close behind and let the ladies do there thing.  When she was done she screamed to daddy..." I finally got them, I've waited my whole life for these!"  Of course the laughter was overflowing at that point.  No tears or regrets!  It does make Matt and I worry about the teen years though.

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

I love this pic of Lexi! I can't believe it! "I've been waiting my whole life for this!" That is soo funny, cute and yes scary for teen years!
Well, Lex you sure look beautiful and I love that you now have earings!