Wednesday, October 1, 2008

The Catch Up

So, it's been a little longer than I'd like to admit since I posted a new update.  Sadly there was nothing new to report.  Matt was still training up for "The Super Bowl"and I was still home trying everything in my power to keep up with seven count that again seven kids in the house.  Now I find myself with these terribly long run on senetences to help me briefly describe what is currently going on.  Last weekend was filled with family fun.  Matt did surprise me by coming home a day early.  We spent the weekend with family and friends.  We do have the most fantastic news though!  It looks like the actual "Super Bowl" starts as of October 15th .  From that time on he'll have several days in which to prove his super hero abilities. So, please remember that even during the regular "Football season" it's more than ok toy pray for your favorite team.  I'm asking that our family and friends who would like to join in  a special fast on Matt"s behave please mark your calendars for Sunday the 12th of October.  This will be the extra boost that he will surely need to assist him in his quest.

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Okay, seriously, did I know you were this funny before I let you up and move to North Carolina! I loved this post. I fully expect a pic of "Super" Matt in his new "Super Bowl", "Super hero" costume! :) AND, you can count us in for the fast. Love you

Cheryl said...

Oh, why are there seven kids? Unless you had quintuplets with out me know that is. I mean, you definitly are turning out to be a super hero yourself you know!