Thursday, November 6, 2008

My favorite Video


This special Video was send through an email to me today. This touched my heart so much that I thought I'd better post it. Diamond Rio sang this in a Las Vegas Concert recently which was recieved by a standing ovation. In these times we live in all we have to rely on is our faith and the Knowledge that without a doubt Heavenly Father knows us each individually and loves us very much. Without him nothing would be possible. In this country it seems especially after this week that too many people have forgotten that. Too many people have become detached to the roots of this country. We have an obligation to him to stand up and defend our freedoms. Most importantly we owe him our graditude and love. So, please head to the bottom of my page and pause the page music then hit play on the video bar. Please enjoy! love ya'll.

No comments: