Wednesday, April 15, 2009

TAX DAY T.E.A Party... TAXED ENOUGH ALREADY!















We were so proud to take our kids and even a few very close friends to our very first "Rally". As a family we feel so passionate about standing up for what we believe in but we've never had a chance to do something quiet like this. Our kids.. especially Lexi loved every minute of it! She's a people lover but all the attention she personally got made it all better. We'll be checking out the local paper today to see if her picture made it in. ( If you look close she even has tea bags in her hair)

3 comments:

Sean and Hillary Monroe said...

Good for you guys! Love the signs!
I'm up visiting my mom and dad in Seattle. Totally spaced as to what day it was.
Sorry I missed your call earlier. Mom is keeping me up and going and I don't get a lot of chance to rest. Tomorrow she's working, though, so I'll try to give you a call before she gets home and gets me going again. :)

Deon said...

We were driving through Atlanta that day and hearing all about what events were going on there that day. It was the biggest one. They had Sean Hannity there along with the guy who sings, "Shutting Detroit down", and some other people. If we didn't have 6 more hours to drive I think we would have stopped and stayed awhile.

Cheryl said...

Gretch I love it. THe signs, shirts and what great pictures! We didn't go to one, but we watched a good amount of Glen Becks on tv. Love you all so much!