Sunday, June 28, 2009

Our New Kitten

So, we had a female kitten only five or so weeks old. She suddenly passed away one morning. So Matt grabbed a shovel and we gave her a proper funeral. When speaking to the vet's office they suggested we try a knew kitten as soon as we were ready. The kids and Matt were of course were ready right away.... as for me it took a little while. We went a few days later and brought home Buddy. He's been truly great for everyone! Fun and very affectionate kitten.


1 comment:

Hillary Monroe said...

Oh, so sorry! You remember my drama with the pet department? Every time one dies I swear I won't get another one and then I'm taken in again and my maternal instincts take over.....
Buddy looks adorable! As does Lexi, of course! Hope he's a great companion to your family.
PS. get better Lexi!