Sunday, June 28, 2009

A visit To the Fire Station

Thursday we went with our Mommy play group to the local fire station for some education. The kids LOVED IT! They got to hold the fire hose and play in the water. The fire fighters built them a mini pool out of tarps and medal rods. It was the coolest thing I've ever seen. THey met a fire fighter in his full gear and were taught fire safety from a singing fire truck. It was so great! Next time they do it we'll be there again for sure! Everyone should check to see if there local fire department does something like this. Lexi has been spouting off fire info ever since we got back!












6 comments:

Tara said...

such a cute blog! I'll keep you in my prayers! wish i was there to help out!Take care of yourself!

Hillary Monroe said...

Oh, my gosh! Lexi looks so much like you! She's getting more and more adorable each time I see a picture of her. And Andy! Could he be growing any faster?! What a cutie!
Miss you guys tonz. Wish we lived closer!

Kim said...

Gretchen I can't believe how big the kiddos are!! Holy Cow!!

Cheryl said...

Wow, that is awesome! I want a swimming pool like that. Do they come in Olympic lengths? hehe
You all look so good. But tell me, how it's going kay?! Love ya

The Tanners said...

Lexi and Andy will be excited to know that their uncle Chris is now a firefighter!

RuSty and LaLa said...

Adorable! Love the mowhawk