Monday, October 27, 2008

Super Bowl Ring as been won!!!!!

He did it.... he did it .... he did it!!!!!! We are so blessed, humbled grateful overwhelmed and excited to announce that Matt has accomplished his dream. He has won the stanley cup... the super bowl ring.... the high school championship football game. However we cut it he's coming home a winner!! He's achieved his dream! I could not be more proud of my husband. We're so blessed to know that the past eight month to a year have all been well worth it. I have not yet heard this from him but I have two very reliable sources on the inside. I know I am with out a doubt the luckiest wife ever to know the things I know at this moment. My husband still has no idea that I do know. :) Not until tomorrow that is! Before we thought that he'd be coming home on wednesday but I just found out today that he'll be home tomorrow. I can't wait to tell him how proud I am of him. Out of 68 players only 32 where chosen for the final "Play". ( Matt was one of the 32 :) ) we've been on own knees all day as a family making sure that Heavenly father knows how grateful we are for this wonderful experience. We know that with out a doubt all things good come from him and there's no doubt that we have been given a very special gift. So, onward we go down this very knew and exciting path. But never without Heavenly Father by our side. We're so grateful for all of you. we could never have done this without the love and support you all give us. Thank you for helping us accomplish this wonderful dream.

1 comment:

Sean and Hillary Monroe said...

You may have had support from friends and family, but no one did this for you, you guys (with the help of the Lord, of course) did it yourselves. Congratulations over and over and over and over.....!