Wednesday, August 19, 2009

We're MOVING!!!

So, It has come that time yet again that we are getting close to our yearly lease being up. Matt teases me that I am now an offical Curdy. I get the itch to move about 6-8 months in. Believe it or not it was a very hard decision this time. We where planning on staying and making things work here but our stairs as of late have been to hard for this old lady. So, we looked all over this crazy town and found nothing. We thought and thought and thought... finally we came to the conclusion that living on post would be the best option. We'd be spending way less in gas, the parks are all there as well as the pool, It's close to Matt's work and most importantly close to the hospital where all our doctors are. Also the best part is Lexi will have a GREAT school to go to next year. When looking for places to live all the good schools off base are to far away. So, through process of elimination here we are moving into a very nice duplex home with for the RECORD NO stairs. I could not be more excited!!! Now we are patiently waiting for the call saying we're all ready to move in. They will at that point come pack and move us. I get to sit on my lazy duff and let them go at it. So, when we move we'll let ya'll know our new address and post super cute pictures OF OUR NEW PLACE. Just remember to... we have more than enough room for visitors now so we're looking forward to seeing you all soon! xoxoxoxo To everyone!

2 comments:

Tara said...

You sound like me! We've been married 16 years and moved 14 times and I always get the itch to move around 6-8 months too now! Glad you won't have to deal with the stairs! My sister says to not let them pack your special stuff because they aren't always so careful but it's ok for everything else. Just thought I'd warn ya! I'm jealous they'll pack for you! That's AWESOME!!!!

Kim said...

I like to move a lot too. I LOVED this place when we moved here two years ago and now I HATE it!!!! I'm jealous of the no stairs. I get so weighed down by the time I get to the top I dread every trip!